Re: RT 49

To: David&Peggy <bohler@hooked.net>
Subject: Re: RT 49
From: "R. C. Brown" <rcbrown@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 13:57:06 -0500
Cc: "R. C. Brown" <rcbrown@lucent.com>, David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Peggy,
I can't promise that you will win the Sprite, so I'd better not make
plans to deliver it so that you can rive the RT 49 trip. But if you do
win, then you could fly to Chicago and drive back in time to complete
the weekend trip.
Unfortunately, I also have a business trip that week to north central
New Jersey, so I'm looking from a Spridget there with a concert ticket
for kicks. Just occurred to me, if I leave right after the drawing and
drive straight through (NOT!) I could deliver it to someone like Bill
Gilroy in NJ.
Bob