Re: You'alls thoughts on Audi's new TT?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: You'alls thoughts on Audi's new TT?
From: "Ric Bergstrom" <Ric_Bergstrom@britishcarclub.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 12:13:11 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I really like the convertible.  It has hit the magazines about now.
The TT coupe is stunning in person.  The first one I saw was parked
right next to a New Beetle...family resembelance was striking.

The interior is the best part.....even better than the exterior.
Just show car quality materials!

How about the spy shots of the mini....and the rumor of a MG on the
BMW Z3 chassis and Austin Healey 3000 retro model on the Z8 chassis?
(hopefully not stupid money like the Z8...$125000?  Screw that!)

I could be up for a "new" mini or rear wheel drive front engine MG.
Maybe they could even sell a driveway staining kit to make it all
seem more accurate?

Ric