Re: You'alls thoughts on Audi's new TT?

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: You'alls thoughts on Audi's new TT?
From: andi payn <payn@null.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 13:16:50 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Jay Quinn:
> Whats the British Iron lovers take on the new sports car from Audi
> called the TT?

A friend of mine bought one. I'll have to get him drunk enough to let me
drive him home... For now, all I can say is, it looks different, which is a
good thing. A little too much like the new Beetle, but not bad. I'll wait
and see the convertible when it's out.

I'm really disappointed in some of the other new cars that I was looking
forward to--the new Honda convertible (there are a few on the road around
here), the images I've seen of the Toyota Millenium Supra and the MR2/MRS
(and remember, I'm a long-time Celica and MR2 driver), etc.

But what about the Lotus Elise? That looks like a nice car, and they're
supposed to be bringing out a California-ready American model this year.
Anyone know any details?