Re: Midget packing, camping, Ford Excursion, and NJ inspection

To: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midget packing, camping, Ford Excursion, and NJ inspection
From: "David Riker" <davidr@sunset.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 22:03:25 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
While it is pure speculation and jest, the Excursion is 80" wide and 80"
high, according to the sales brochure.  Our Spridgets are 54" wide, so, with
a good set of ramps, you probably can drive a Spridget into the back,
although it would hang out the tailgate(the cargo area is about 9' long, and
the Spridgets are just under 11.5 feet long).
David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget
63 Falcon