Re: Car show coming up in VIRGINIA

To: "Pete & Caroline Phillips" <phillipp@cfw.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car show coming up in VIRGINIA
From: "Ric Bergstrom" <Ric_Bergstrom@britishcarclub.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 07:56:53 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
This is a really great show in a wonderful park right in downtown
Waynesboro.  My son and my car made it on the front cover of the
paper there 2 (3?) years ago.  Bought a lot of Sunday papers the
next day!

Come to our show this weekend (yes the weather will be bad during
the week...but all the forecasts say it will be 70 and sunny
Saturday and Sunday!) as a warmup for Waynesboro!

www.britishcarclub.com

Later!

Ric
President Central Virginia British Car Club

P.S.  pete, I saw some of you members cars down at the Annabelle lee
this weekend, how was the cruise?