Re: wire wheels

To: "Jon Paschke" <birdman@lightspeed.net>, "midget" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wire wheels
From: "David Riker" <davidr@sunset.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 20:09:20 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Jon
Saw a guy at the Dixon Ca Meet who had MGB Chrome wire wheels on his Midget.
He had to grind a groove into the front disc caliper, as the back of the
wheel hub rubbed on it, also, there was very little thread holding the knock
off to the axle.  Not sure I'd trust it.  British wire wheel says in their
brochure that they can get custom made wire wheels to your specifications.
I am considering having them make a set of 14x5.5 Wheels, but my money tree
hasn't blosomed yet.
David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget