Re: Floyd: dodged a bullet!

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Floyd: dodged a bullet!
From: Chuck Ciaffone <chuckc@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 09:16:19 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Floyd seems to be leaving North Carolina now, flying along at
about 25 mph (must have a 5-speed conversion?).

Yesterday we drove both Hondas into the garage, then shoehorned
the Midget in between, loaded the two canoes on top, and hung
all the road bikes from the ceiling. Looks pretty amazing, I can
tell you. Don't know how I'm gonna get it all apart again. There's
just enough room by the door so we can use the grill if the power
goes out.

We had a ton of rain. Winds were not too bad, and we lost only some
branches as far as I can tell. We'll know more later when the rain lets
up and we can walk around out there. I think we survived.

My thoughts go to all the Spridget owners down on the coast where
they have had about 20" of rain.

But for us, so far, so good.

chuck