Re: Floyd

To: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Floyd
From: "Ric Bergstrom" <Ric_Bergstrom@britishcarclub.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 19:44:25 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Richmond, VA checks in fine, SUN is breaking thru the clouds at
sunset.

I'm a State Farm Agent and only had 5 claims turned in today!  Other
areas weren't so lucky.

BTW did I mention our FANTASTIC BRITISH CAR SHOW show this weekend?

www.britishcarclub.com

Lots of preregistrations (150+) and great weather this weekend!!!!

God must be a brit car fan!

Ric