Re: Cars and Culture (No Real LBC Content)

To: Tomsjetta@aol.com
Subject: Re: Cars and Culture (No Real LBC Content)
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 05:06:39 -0700
Cc: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Tom,

Speaking of 240 Z's.  Just saw one at show we attended last night.  It was
really
awesome.  He had the engine bay in chrome.  Real nice looking car, complete with
a modern roll cage.  It even sounded good, had a nice rasp to it.  He said it
would really turn some R's, and it even handled pretty good on the corners too.
Did a real nice restoration on it.  So, I guess the time for our classic
Japanese
cousin's cars to join us at the shows is upon us.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby