Re: Cars and Culture (No Real LBC Content)

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: Re: Cars and Culture (No Real LBC Content)
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 19:55:06 -0400
Cc: racer45@bellsouth.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Lancer7676@aol.com wrote:

> I agree with Mark when driving--I think a sound system in one of these is a
> waste, since the engine is the only acceptable music while driving. Maybe of
> great use while parked.
>
> In the shop, I stay tuned to a solid Bluegrass station.
>
> --David C.

David,

There is a bluegrass festival in the spring at Gettyburg PA. that would
be right up your alley.  Non-stop bluegrass, when the bands quit at
11:00 PM people start pick and twanging around the campfires till lunch
the next day.  I bought a bluegrass tape there one year only because
it had the song, "Stop kicking my dawg".

Later

Bill Gilroy
77 Midget
90 Shar-Pei