Re: Cars and Culture (No Real LBC Content)

To: wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Re: Cars and Culture (No Real LBC Content)
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 15:52:14 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 19/09/99 22:40:50 GMT Daylight Time, wsthompson@thicko.com
writes:

<< Rumour has it that Datsun purchased a number of the last BJ 8s made... WST

I think you will find that all manufacturers buy products from their rival
manufacturers at least today they do.  However, I have heard (ok its only
hearsay not a fact) that they do this in order to see if they can learn any
more efficient ways to build a car (physically put them together) rather than
pinch styling ideas or whatever.

Daniel1312

PS: Ford own: Aston Martin, Jaguar and Volvo