Re: Car show judging

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car show judging
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 23:58:52 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
William M. Gilroy wrote:

> Mark Snowdon wrote:
> >
> > Mark Snowdon
> > who after watching the diving dogs event, can't take anything serious!
>
> What is "the diving dogs event"?  It sounds like it appeals to the
> side show mentality in me.
>
> Bill "I love a freak show" Gilroy
> 77 Midget
> 90 Shar-Pei

It was on the Purina Ultimate dog show program on ESPN 2. They just
showed a teaser, but it had dogs of all shapes and sizes running down a
runway and diving headlong into a above ground swimming pool. These dogs
seemed to know they were on tv, as they were hamming it up like a bunch
of kids. The whole show was great. My dog, halfway through the show,
started dropping her chew toy on my feet to let me know she too could do
some of those tricks. Catch it if you get the chance, and watch it with
someone you love. Your dog!!!

Happy viewing, Mark Snowdon, and Abby the wonder shop dog.