Re: Car show judging

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: Re: Car show judging
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 21:00:32 -0500
Cc: kturk@ala.net, type79@ix.netcom.com, cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I agree     FWIW   A person who loves the car enough to do it themselves
deserves
the prize more than any "checkbook mechanic" ever does, But then, they could
probably afford to go out and buy their own damn trophy for the mantle if they
didn't win at the local show.    Brad       shields up! asbestos undies on!!