Re: Can you lift your Spridget?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Can you lift your Spridget?
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:05:55 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Imagine how I felt when, in my youth, I was impeded from opening the hotel
door in my home village by some object on the steps that turned out to be
the back bumper of my Datsun 510.  As I squeezed out the door, I noticed a
policeman driving by ... staring!!!  What would you have done?  Drive under
the influence to get it off ( it went anywhere ), or risk the rath of
leaving it there?