Re: Can you lift your Spridget?

To: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com, patrick.elliott@attws.com
Subject: Re: Can you lift your Spridget?
From: AHSprite78@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 21:47:25 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
<<My family lived in Sun Prarrie, Wisconsin in the mid '60s.  My brother
drove a 631/2 midget.  The farm boys loved to pick it up and put it on the
side walk outside the pool hall.   I drove my bugeye during high school
back in the late 70s.  I often came out after football practice to find
that some of my team mates had turned it sideways in its parking spot
between two other cars.

Also, there was a Mountain Dew commercial about 15 years ago where two
gorgeous girls in a bugeye (I believe it was speedwell blue) are carried
across a washed out bridge by four strapping young fellows.>>

ok, ok, i can admit it i've done that to a buddies car.  It was a ford
aspire, quite possibly one of the funniest looking cars ever.  that was
really funny!!  Speaking of moving cars, how much do you think an MGB with
rubber bumpers would weigh?  (hey, it's senoir year and the headmaster at the
school has a nice one that needs a little relocating!)  how many guys do you
think it would take?
Thanx

Matt Smith
'67 Sprite