Re: Rule Brittania

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rule Brittania
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 18:10:19 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Daniel1312 wrote:

>in the USA they call
>a Mars bar either a milky way or snickers.

Actually, in the USA a Mars bar (chocolate, nougat, and almonds),  a Milky
Way (chocolate and nougat),  and a Snickers (chocolate, nougat, and peanuts)
are all brand names and are three different things.

LBC CONTENT:
> I was thinking about going on a 1,700 mile drive with my Sprite and wasn't
> sure whether or not to trailer it till I realised that probably the whole
of
> England let alone Scotland simply isn't that long or is it?

I just finished a third annual 1,500 mile trip in my Midget with the usual
complete absence of problems.  The little car is as solid as a rock, and
don't need no steenking trailer!  Actually,  the Midget is more comfortable
on long trips than my Miata, which cramps my right leg terribly.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain