Re: A-arm bushings

To: grbyrns@ucdavis.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A-arm bushings
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 17:20:15 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/4/99 12:44:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
grbyrns@ucdavis.edu writes:

<< My question is, how much slop is acceptable? >>

I did mine Glen, and the threading was pretty much right on.  It screwed
easily into and out of the bushings, and had no slop whatsoever.  Be sure to
get a third new fulcrum pin that will be considered a disposable pin to screw
into the bushings when you solder them in.  That is how you align them
correctly.   If you use the old fulcrum pin, the wear on the old one will
throw your bushings out of alignment.

Don't ask me how I know this!  8^)

---David C.