Re: Ground

To: HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: Ground
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 20:59:30 -0500
Cc: spidgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
When I purchased my 65 I spoke to a British national who was a mechanic at
a Jaguar shop in Ft. Worth and he said that all I needed to do to convert
was to start the car, swap the battery cables around, and then spark the
generator. I just put on an alternator and never had any trouble out of any
of my devices other than the tach needs to be rewired internally.   Brad