Re: Ground

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, froggi@cdsnet.net
Subject: Re: Ground
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 09:37:20 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Herb,

When I converted my sprite from + to - ground, the only thing that I needed to
swap wires on was the coil. ( I did the conversion to use the ignitor
electronic
ingnition). The wipers, heater blower, and starter, didn't care about the
polarity change, and still all run in the same direction ( I tested these out).
The tech notes on the web were pretty straight forward, and everything worked
like a champ when I was done.

regards - Bryan Vandiver (59-bugeye)