Re: New member

To: ChuckP@magenic.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New member
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 16:42:04 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/6/99 3:51:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ChuckP@magenic.com writes:

<< I have just started on the restoration of a 65
 Midget purchased for my wife. >>

Chuck:

I hope you already have one of these to drive--if not I have a suspicion
wifey will never get to drive it!!   <g>.

Body Panels:  Get a Moss and Victoria British catalog.  They list the body
panels you need.  I got mine from a Moss Supplier and they are extremely high
quality panels.  Be sure to specify that you do not want panels made in the
Orient--only USA or UK made panels.  I have installed the floors, outer
rockers, both rear bulkheads, part of the crossbeam, and have fashioned
pieces to weld into the footwell surrounds for my Sprite.

Good luck with the car.  But you better get a second one for her. LOL

----David C.