Re: MkI & MkII Questions (LONG)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MkI & MkII Questions (LONG)
From: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 19:29:29 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

I'll need to disagree slightly with Frank.  It won't be the first or last
time.  Just like anything else a car is only worth what someone is willing
to pay for it.  A  In my experience it is easier to sell one in close to
original condition than one that has been customized.  "Improvement" is in
the eye of the beholder.  Original is much less subjective.

Herb G.

Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com> on 10/06/99 09:13:59 PM

Please respond to Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>