Re: 1500 Tranny

To: <Lancer7676@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1500 Tranny
From: "Brent, Tatiana & Monito Wolf" <brent.wolf@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 21:49:46 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
David: Thanks. I am from the same type of school.  Several things I have
thought of doing while it is out, but this adds a few I did not even think
about.  I don't want to have to tear into it again in 10 - 20,000 miles for
something that I should have checked now while it is out.

The engine bay / tranny tunnel has already been steamed.  Now  I need to do
some touch ups?