Re: 1500 Tranny

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1500 Tranny
From: "Jon Paschke" <birdman@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 18:18:48 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi,
I've got the Ford Tranny conversion from Frontline and also their tube shock
conversion and both are top quality. A bit pricy but you do get what you pay
for.
My car is a frog with a 1275 and later suspension, brakes, etc.
The Ford Sierra tranny is a nice tight box with a good gear ratio and short
shifting. The kit looks like a factory job - it bolts up and works and looks
great.
YMMV
Jon
58 Frogi w/5spd.