Dang inmates...

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dang inmates...
From: "Greg Gowins" <cartman@dnai.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 18:27:40 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello fellow listers,

Thought I'd share this story with all y'all on the list.  I went to the DMV
today to pick up my new personalized license plates for my Sprite that I
ordered way back in July.  They have a real cool Lake Tahoe background one
here in California, and that was the background I chose.  It was supposed to
say SPRITE (yeah, I couldn't believe it was available either!!!).  Well, it
did say SPRITE, but I guess the convict had better things to do,  and
instead of centering SPRITE on the license plate,  he left justified it,
leaving what seemed like half of the plate empty.  I wonder if ole Charlie
Manson made the plates up at San Quentin, and if he was sending me a
message???<grin>  Oh well, DMV reordered them at no charge, and hopefully
I'll get them around Thanksgiving.  The little guy should be out of the
paint shop by then.

Greg Gowins
Dublin, CA
'69 Sprite