Re: Jet Hot

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Jet Hot
From: Garry <gmckissi@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 22:36:18 -0400
Cc: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ulix Goettsch wrote:

> A lot has been talked about the Jet Hot process here lately.
> An X1/9 buddy had some problem getting them to do a good job on his
> header.
> After sending it back and forth a couple of times, he complained to the
> customer service department and was told to send it to their Arizona
> plant, not their Mississippi plant.  So my advice is, specify that you
> want the Phoenix facility to do the work even if you live on the east coast.

Seeing that I am still new to the Sprite market, I thought I would put in my
$0.02 worth on this subject.  I have and many friends of mine have used a
company called PolyDyn.  Their web page is located at:
http://www.polydyn.com/hpec.htm   Then you will want to click on Applications.
They have a very good ceramic coating that goes on exhaust manifolds, and
headers --- and this works great!  I have also gotten some coated rod bearings
from them too.  Some of you guys that upgrade your engines might want to look
into some coatings for your engine parts too.  Just thougth I would pass along
the information.  Hope this helped someone.....

Garry