I Found An Engine For Bugiii's

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: I Found An Engine For Bugiii's
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 08:24:13 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Found a 1275 for the Bugeye. It was built to test the new roller rockers
being developed specifically for the Aluminum head. It's never been in a car
and has about 20 hours on the Dyno. It has the Aluminum head and a set of
the roller rockers installed, mild cam, +40 Hepolite's, etc. The block has
been drilled to take the two extra head studs.

The Dyno print-out was still at the shop but was told that it developed
about 90HP. Should get all the papers in the next week or so and will see
exactly what is in the engine.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.-Henny Youngman