Digest format

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Digest format
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 18:36:46 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Guys I hate to admit it.... but the work load is just to much to continue
to read all this everyday.... I can't tell you how much you have brought to
my life.... Lots of new friends and a great group of folks.... Franks done
a great job.... and for that I thank you....  First I am going to try and
switch to the digest format ... then we'll see when the work slows down if
I have the time to come back on full time...

Don't change a thing.... Love the cat tales and the Sex with an imput
shaft... you guys and gals have made me smile.

My goals for the Bugeye remain unchanged... and I sure have enjoyed
sharing the racing experience and the limited knowledge I have on
Sprites...

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )