Re: Digest format

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Digest format
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 06:27:44 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Better keep us posted on the 200,000 mph club!!!! (we all know that
Sprite will go that fast ;-)   ) If you are not on the list or the digest
send to someone on the list so they can forward to the rest of us
Spridgeteers.

Larry
GOOD LUCK!!! & Stay Healthy

>Guys I hate to admit it.... but the work load is just to much to continue
>to read all this everyday.... I can't tell you how much you have brought to
>my life.... Lots of new friends and a great group of folks.... Franks done
>a great job.... and for that I thank you....  First I am going to try and
>switch to the digest format ... then we'll see when the work slows down if
>I have the time to come back on full time...
>
>Don't change a thing.... Love the cat tales and the Sex with an imput
>shaft... you guys and gals have made me smile.
>
>My goals for the Bugeye remain unchanged... and I sure have enjoyed
>sharing the racing experience and the limited knowledge I have on
>Sprites...
>

>Keith Turk
>Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
>Camaro ( D Gas Altered )

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.