Re: Digest format

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Digest format
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 20:55:14 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The natural progession of things comes again. We can't always stay hanging out
with the friends we make, but that doesn't make the time we had with them any
less important or enjoyable. I just hope that you and Herb will find the time
to come back occasionally and sit by the fire, and have a few brews, if only
long enough to tell a  tale or two or just to say hello. You both will be
missed by the group and I know that I would like to hear from ya'll again
sometime soon. Best of luck in all that you do,         Brad