Re: Dizzy problems and now a gearbox

To: Leigh Ellen Potter <L.Johnson@mailbox.gu.edu.au>
Subject: Re: Dizzy problems and now a gearbox
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 20:11:51 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
If you have the original tranny (smoothcase right) I have heard that they are
difficult to rebuild because of the scarcety of parts, perhaps a 5 speed lurks
in your future. I have been told that if you have 10 lbs of pressure for every
1000 rpm you should be fine, I'm sorry but I'm just not real comfortable with
that myself,  Brad