Re: Block

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Block
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 20:07:53 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks for all the answers.

1. It has side covers.

2. No hole for a fuel pump. But there is a hole with a screw in it about
where the left hand stud for the pump would be.

3. It has a bump to the left of where the pump would be but no tag and no
hole for a screw or rivet

4. There is nothing stamped on the block relating to engine size, only MOWOG
and various numbers in various places.

5. The engine id tag is long gone.

This was from Crash
"If there is no fuel pump cut out then it would be a "big main" 1098."

This sounds like it may be the answer.

I've been looking in OSM and have not found anything yet.

Larry Miller