Re: Block

To: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Block
From: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 10:30:36 -0400
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
If all that stuff that usually identifies the engine is missing, then you
can check the cylinder diameter, which, if it's a 1098cc engine, should be
64.58mm.  If it's considerably larger than that, then it's a 1275.  (It
can't be a 948cc because it doesn't have a hole on the side for the
mechanical fuel pump that all 948s have.)

Bob