Re: Elizabeth's GT (Get Together)

To: fisher@hctc.net, RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Elizabeth's GT (Get Together)
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 16:41:03 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/27/99 12:18:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
fisher@hctc.net writes:

<< I haven't had the time yet, to send a 'list' message about the event that
 I am referring to, in my head, as 'Spridgetstock 2000'.  Maybe even 'The
 First Annual Spridgetstock'.  Look for one in the next few days, or before
 if I can find enough free time to set down what I have thought about it so
 far. >>

Elizabeth:

Have you a ball park on the date?  I sent an earlier post that it would be
really difficult--probably impossible--from my end until after school is
out--which is after the first week of June.  I have been out of town since
last Saturday and have not been privy to posts sent between then and now.  I
have a total of 571 e-mails to wade through---I am noting that most, if not
all of the Elizabeth's GT posts are not related to the get-together.  When
you post information regarding it, will you use a different Subject line?
Thanks.

--David C.