Spridgetstock 2000 OR The First Annual Spridgetstock

To: Lancer7676@aol.com, RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridgetstock 2000 OR The First Annual Spridgetstock
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 17:06:36 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello David,

        Just a quick note to say that I'm not ignoring your message.  We have
just
returned home after getting up this morning a 3:00 am in order to get our
grandson (3 yrs. old) to the hospital for 'sensitive' surgery - well,
sensitive if you are male, anyway.  We are all very tired, the e-mail is
hundreds long, Fisher wants his supper when he has finished _his_ nap etc.
So, I'll really reply tomorrow.  OK?

Elizabeth