Re: Our new Bugeye

To: "Rich Hill" <richard.hill@sri.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Our new Bugeye
From: "ldsp" <ldsp@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 18:06:37 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
This came from Larry Miller originalyas to the JC Whitney type,  if you want
some just like original contact Bill Bolton  TRICARB@aol.com

Here is the info on the JCWhitney weatherstrip. I can dig out the rear glass
rubber info if anyone wants it.

CLOTH COVERED WEATHERSTRIP
(The cross section is slightly different but works as well.)

12FX6584T-Black
12FX6586Y-Red
12FX6593U-Navy
12FX6589B-Med.Blue
14FX2996A-Lt.Blue
12FX6592W-Maroon
12FX6587W-Brown
12FX6588U-Beige

30 ft for $74.95 (will do two tops)

The "FX" portion of the catalog number will change with the catalog.