Re: tune up questions..longish

To: soavero@yahoo.com, trunkie@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tune up questions..longish
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 21:40:58 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/1/99 11:10:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
soavero@yahoo.com writes:

<<  Ever
 since I backed up over my Uni-Syn, I actually use my
 index finger across the carb inlet and feel the drag
 on it  >>

Hey!  Here is an idea that I got while flying back home from Florida last
week.  I had plugged in the earphones and was listening to music when I
realized that the earphones were merely tubes.  I lifted the earphones and
they seem like they might be perfect for tuning the SUs.

Now that I have let that out, you reckon the Airlines will suddenly begin
missing quantities of their earphones?  They will be like those great milk
crates that everyone steals fromthe milk companies for storage. LOL

---David C.