Re: Switching Body Shells

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Switching Body Shells
From: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 15:35:16 GMT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I found a very low rust MkII sprite only last year. The car has had several
owners and been several colours, but it is straight and my test magnet stuck
to it everywhere. Mind you the roads here aren't ever salted as it's never
that cold. I paid AUS$3500 which is quite cheap these days (=US$1900
approx.)
Personally I think the MkII has a lot of charm...I'd stick with  it if
possible.
Andy