Re: wiper motor wiring and cable

To: Eriks Skinkis <eriks@netspace.net.au>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wiper motor wiring and cable
From: Ric Otte <otte@cats.ucsc.edu>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 06:55:59 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Eriks,

Thanks very much for the info and diagram!!

I haven't gotten around to finishing my wiring (and it will begin raining
soon) because of an attack by Lucas or something related.  What happened is
a strange story.  I was working on the cable from the motor to the wipers
when all of a sudden I felt something (and heard it) pop in my hand (for no
apparent reason).  My hand started swelling and was soon very large.
Doctors couldn't figure out what had happened,and 5 weeks later the
swelling has gone down but it is still sore and I lack strength there.  It
looks like a tendon problem, but is very mysterious.  So I haven't been
able to finish the job, and that is a good thing, because now I have your
instructions.  Maybe it was a sign I was supposed to be patient and wait
for your instructions.

You did a really nice job on the instructions; they are incredibly clear.
Good work!

Thanks again,

Ric

Richard Otte