Re: SWAG 5 speed

To: Bkitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SWAG 5 speed
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 07:51:34 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/13/99 12:09:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Bkitterer@aol.com writes:

<< Anyone interested in re-building a 210 transmission and looking at and
 talking about installation are invited to join Crash and me at his shop in
 Reno on the weekend of Nov. 20. >>

Bob:

Nope, cant get there as much as I would like to.  But think through the
possibilities of videotaping the rebuild with audioed commentary.  A copy
might be valuable to those of us who might get into that later but cant get
to Reno.  Thanks.  It doesn't seem like it would be a lot of trouble if you
have good light, a camera and tripod, and especially a remote.   Just a
thought.   Thanks for the invite anyway.

--David C.