Re: SWAG 5 speed

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SWAG 5 speed
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 00:26:25 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/13/99 1:51:34 PM, Lancer7676 writes:

<<  But think through the possibilities of videotaping the rebuild with
audioed commentary.  A copy might be valuable to those of us who might get
into that later but cant get to Reno.  >>

Hi David,

Sounds like a good idea but I think what you would get is something like
10-16 hours of some guys cussing and fondling some little transmission, real
boring. :-)  As I recall you shoot something like 4-10 minutes of scripted
video for each minute of finished video.  Or 15 minutes of finished video is
about 8-10 hours of script work, 8 hours of shooting and another 4-8 hours of
editing if you have professional equipemnt to work with.  At the risk of
already sounding like a damp rag I am not up to it.  If we have someone who
wants to do the video work they are more than welcome, of course we have to
get royalties <G>

Bob (and Annice)