Re: The Wintry Midget

To: Tomsjetta@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Wintry Midget
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 06:18:13 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/16/99 12:17:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Tomsjetta@aol.com writes:

<<  what should I do with the car-anything? In the very
 least, I'd like to start her up for a while once every weekend.  >>

Tom:

There has been some discussion on here about clutches seizing when an LBC has
remained in storage for several months.  In addition to starting I would
think that if you could engagae the gear and, using the clutch, drive the car
forward and back just a few feet, or if not that much room, just flex the
clutch pedal it might avoid that.

--David C.