Re: muffler Q's

To: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>, <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Subject: Re: muffler Q's
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 07:58:16 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I forgot to mention that I have a 15" glasspack. It was on a 948 when I did
the sound meter. The new 1275 (1312cc) just produces a somewhat deeper
sound. Still just as loud.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
God, grant me the Senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones that I do,
And the eyesight to tell the difference.