Re: muffler Q's

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: muffler Q's
From: "James Kleemeyer" <jkk@adams.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 22:45:04 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey all,
 Thanks for the 1098 answers, all my manuals show bolts in the main caps for
some reason.
 Anyway, remember the turbo Corvair? They had real small oval muflers with
big inlets and outlets that we all used on our street racers back in the
early 70's. [I had a 56 Chev 2dr ht, primer gray, small block, 2 4's,
straight axle, slicks in the trunk just in case] I think that is where they
came up with the turbo muffler thing. Just about anything that isn't a
glasspack is called a "turbo" now though.
 Think I'll go outside to see the sky falling!
Later, Jim K.