Re: arias pistons

To: "cfchrist" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: arias pistons
From: "Jon Paschke" <birdman@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 09:40:06 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks Chuck,
I got them from an old racer and was just checking, btw they are still
making pistons arispiston.com I think, I looked and they don't list lbc
pistons now. Doesn't appear to be any fit problems but we'll see, They are
on rods now so I intend to just use them as is with new rings and block
bored to fit.
Thanks to all who replied.
Jon