Re: Garage Heaters

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Garage Heaters
From: ulix <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 11:09:18 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I've tried one of those propane heaters that you mount on top of the
propane bottle.
It works ok for keeping your butt warm if you stand in front of it, but
that's about it.
It doesn't have enough output to heat a garage.  I would go for a
Kerosene heater, about $100 if you have to buy new.
I was told that used ones often stink and need a professional tuning
before they work correctly.

Ulix