No time..no real LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: No time..no real LBC
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 10:02:28 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Sprigiteers in the PA area,

As usual when I visit the Mom in Law...I have been busy hanging christmas
lights, taking the obligatory tour of the countryside, etc. etc. etc.

It looks like my time is gone for any extra curricular socializing...as much
as I would have loved to have done so.  I guess I will have to plan a solo
vacation in order to see what I want to see, rather than be voted down by
wife and grandchildren.

Anyway, all is not lost, I discovered Yinling Black and Tan...an only
slightly lighter Guiness type beer, more palatable to an ol' Texas boy.
Guess I'll go drown my sorrows in anohter one...have to follow up with a
Tequila Rose shot too!

Merry Christmas to all,

Robert Houston