Re: Yet another ignition problem

To: Lancer7676@aol.com, toyman@htcomp.net, cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Yet another ignition problem
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 13:56:35 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
NOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo
This is a valid test on cars with GENERATORS only. You almost certainly
will need an alternator if you disconnect the battery on a running car,
especially if it is Lucas.
        As we used to say in the parts biz. "Disconnect the battery and then
you'll know you need an alternator. This test removes all doubt"
        Email if you try this.... baby needs new shoes.
        Peter
---