New guy and car

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: New guy and car
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 10:06:03 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
>From the "new" Larry; if you prefer Florida Larry:  Wanted to say thanks to
all who responded to my questions  re "dark hole" , battery size, jacking,
et all.  As soon as the temp improves (65 now) I'll start doing serious
things.  Still too damn cold.   New question:  The original owners manual
says coolant temp should run 160.  Real life on I-95, at VNE was running
195.  Got Terry Horler's book yesterday.....he says expect 195 or higher.
Whats up here?  Finally, I was chastized for not including any non LBC
content.  So as to not incur another lump, I would like to nominate another
beer for your consideration....El Presidente.......probably not available in
northern regions.  Goin back out to the garage and stare at baby.  Larry,
really.