Re: New guy and car

To: woodrat <woodrat@spacey.net>
Subject: Re: New guy and car
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 13:22:24 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
woodrat wrote:

>  As soon as the temp improves (65 now) I'll start doing serious
> things.  Still too damn cold.

IMPROVES! 65 is top down weather. In fact last night I was called to a
friends house, as I pulled up in a Sprite I saw his MGA in the ice
covered driveway with no top and no tonneau cover. I had to feel the
bonnet just to make sure.
Sure enough, it was warm. He just came home in it. 20 degrees out, 8:30
at night and no top. He did admit his ears were cold.

You southerners don't know how good you have it.
And all you Canadians, please take the north winds back where they
belong.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ