Re: New guy and car

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New guy and car
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 18:22:38 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
El Presidente?  2 shots to the body and one to the head?

Or just Presidente?  I drank a similarly named beer in the Dominican Repulic
on my honeymoon.  Don't remember the details.  Long story that I'm not
geting in to right now:  Towards the end of the honeymoon, I got amnesia and
didn't even know who I was for awhile.

Robert D.